CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A FUN FILLED SUMMER!!!!!

It has been a great summer!! Things started a bit early when Brittany, Niel and the boys arrived the second week of May to stay with us for 3 months. Niel graduated from law school in Omaha and then came to Salt Lake to take classes to prepare for the Utah Bar. Yeh!! That would mean they would be living in Utah!!
It was so great that the whole family could get together more often. The grand kids really had fun when they would get together. Our first big adventure as a family was our annual trip to Escalante. It was awesome to have all nineteen of us there. I'm not sure the mom's thought that late at night when it was time to get the kids all to bed. (Did I mention we were camping) I didn't get any pictures :( But we did have a great time. The other great part about the trip was that we all of my brothers and sister were there and most of there families. I think we were only missing about 10 of our family members. So there were about 60 of us there not to mention all of my Aunt, Uncles Cousins, Etc....
The rest of the summer was filled with EFY, Girls Camp, Trek, and lots of Birthdays!!
Our two newest grand babies, Henry and Gracie

One of the many birthday get together's this summer. This one was my 39th :) Thanks family it was great!!

I saw this airplane teeter toter at Costco and could not resist!


Libby and Emmit at swimming lessons

This kid loves the camera:)



Britt's 3 boys enjoying a movie and popcorn, must take after there grandpa;)


We have defiantly gotten our money's worth out of this trampoline!!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Meet the Falkners said...

Very cute and it has all been super fun too! In that first picture though, Henry looks all grown up next to little Gracie! You posted some fun pictures I haven't seen of all the grandkids. FUN!

wandering nana said...

I really miss my next door neighbors. Your hubby looks like my hubby...beards! I wonder what it would take to get all of my children and grandchildren to live in the same city..A MIRACLE. Thanks for sharing the fun pictures.

samlyndseyfalkner said...

I agree it's been a fun summer! I am sad to see it come to an end.

Britt said...

I'm glad you've posted some of the pictures I've taken since I've been horrible at it lately! Did you get the photos from Escalante? Mindy should have them. Thanks for letting us trash your house for a while. We had fun, and we couldn't thank you enough!